My Top 10 Amazon Prime Purchases of 2017


1. Epicurean Pig Cutting Board : Epicurean Cutting Boards are among my favorites, but this little piggy is super cute and honestly I can't even force myself to cut on him.  I use mine as the perfect cheese platter and reserve my regular Epicurean cutting boards for cutting. 

2. Venhoo Salt Lamp Night Light : We have a few full size salt lamps in our house and I have read they are great for purifying the air.  They add a nice warm ambiance to any room.  We recently added this night light to our master bathroom and it puts off just the right amount of light so you do not have to turn on a light at night.  It comes with a regular bulb and a bulb that changes colors.  Both are equally beautiful.

3.Owl BFF For Alexa : I just adore this little owl that holds our Amazon Echo Dot and makes it blend in with the decor of our home, rather than stand out.  

4.Light Pink Felt Letter Board : I have one of these in black already, but after having Emma I am obsessed with everything pink! It has been perfect for doing her monthly photo updates as she grows. 

5. Classic Wooden Sunburst Clock : This is by far my favorite home decor item I have purchased this year.  I love the retro coolness of this clock and the walnut color matches our furniture well.  We constantly get compliments on it.

6. Ninestars Automatic Touchless Trashcan : If you make one purchase after reading this post then make sure this is it! The brand is Ninestars, but it certainly gets 10+ stars from me! Trashcans are gross.  Don't touch them. You really don't think about trashcans as being an important purchase when buying items for your house, but once you have this guy you will change your mind about that. I especially love it now that we have Emma as I have no additional free hands when carrying her around the kitchen and now I don't have to worry about that.  Also, people are wowed by the fact that your trashcan opens automatically every time they come over.  Buy one NOW!

7. Lexi's Clean Kitchen Cook Book : I have been following Lexi on Instagram for a while now and making her recipes and loving them.  When she came out with a book I knew I had to get it as soon as it was available.  Great pictures, easy instructions and super amazing recipes! 

8. Copper Panorama Bird Feeder : There is nothing more peaceful to me than hanging out on my patio and backyard birding.  I have seen countless species of birds on this, even those that you would think are too large to fit like doves and Bluejays.  Squirrels enjoy it as well and I may be one of the only people who doesn't mind squirrels on their birdfeeder. I just love them....even if they do knock all of the birdseed out.  This birdfeeder stands up to squirrels, bird fights, snow and wind.  

9. Alice in Wonderland Coffee Table Book: This particular copy of Alice in Wonderland is beautifully illustrated.  It's one of many that I own and the imagery is just amazing.  

10.Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray : Not only is this funny as hell to see in someone's bathroom; it's also pretty fantastic stuff and really works.  The Lavender Vanilla scent is especially nice.  We have one in every bathroom.  Makes a great and funny gift too!




Comments